Ten26 Media has been an invaluable member of our team. With their expertise, we’re able to enhance our customers’ online experience and increase sales. It seems they have new suggestions for improvements, with supporting case studies, on a weekly basis. They are great at working within a team structure, executing quickly and presenting information in a language everyone understands. I’ve worked with a ton of agencies in my career – Ten26’s experience, recommendations, execution and results are among the best I’ve worked with. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Smart, web-savvy team willing to go the extra mile for their clients. Not counting the hours, but focused on delivering results. We do not consider them a vendor, but an actual extension of our team.
We found TEN26MEDIA when we needed help to provide quality Adwords services for our clients. They proved knowledgeable, diligent, and communicative. More important, they created successful campaigns that delivered for our clients. We are impressed with their creativity and depth of experience, and they are an asset to our agency.
Had a great experience working with Jason on our marketing campaign.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Looking for more than digital advertising? Below are some of our supporting services:
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Content Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here https://t.co/2c6dA398JFJason J. Zotara about 55 minutes ago
- Marketers Spend 11% More On Search, Fueled By Europe https://t.co/FxA7Brk15NJason J. Zotara about 16 hours ago
- Search Marketing Firm SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Fund Expansion https://t.co/f0yJXtJuVpJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 17 days ago
- RT @larrykim: 💼 9 Rules of Being an Adult at Work 🕚 Be on time 👔 Dress appropriately 🙏 Do what's asked 👨💼 Respect coworkers 🤫 Complain qui…Jason J. Zotara about 20 days ago
- Marketers struggle with Snap, putting strain on its top-line growth https://t.co/LsEekrmoAoJason J. Zotara about 27 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises https://t.co/Jt8y1I4VLfJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 31 days ago
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 35 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 36 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 44 days ago
- Why Brands Must Form an Identity to Retain Customers in the Voice Economy https://t.co/0mbgfrotVHJason J. Zotara about 46 days ago
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 63 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 66 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 73 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 84 days ago