Social media advertising allows you to engage with your community by delivering ads that are relevant to their behavior and interest. Since more than 1.8 billion people use Facebook every month, it is easy to find the right people, capture their attention and get results.
Target your ideal audience.
You can choose your audience based on demographics, behaviors or create your own custom audiences.
Develop engaging visual ads.
Our creative ad formats are eye-catching, flexible and work on every device and connection speed.
Measure results with detailed reporting.
Reporting tools show you how your ads impacted your business in visual, easy-to-read reports.
Get in front of prospects while they are on the most popular social media network. Similar to Google AdWords, you only pay when they click your ad.
Our Facebook Advertising services gives you the possibility to connect and share information leading to an increase of brand, product or service awareness. Our social media team will help establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and shareable content as well as connect social media with all other aspects of your digital marketing strategy.
What Is Included?
Our Facebook Ads management service includes the following benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Account Review & Goal Setting
- Audience Discovery and Selection
- Account Structure & Restructure
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here https://t.co/2c6dA398JFJason J. Zotara about 1 hours ago
- Marketers Spend 11% More On Search, Fueled By Europe https://t.co/FxA7Brk15NJason J. Zotara about 17 hours ago
- Search Marketing Firm SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Fund Expansion https://t.co/f0yJXtJuVpJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 17 days ago
- RT @larrykim: 💼 9 Rules of Being an Adult at Work 🕚 Be on time 👔 Dress appropriately 🙏 Do what's asked 👨💼 Respect coworkers 🤫 Complain qui…Jason J. Zotara about 20 days ago
- Marketers struggle with Snap, putting strain on its top-line growth https://t.co/LsEekrmoAoJason J. Zotara about 27 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises https://t.co/Jt8y1I4VLfJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 31 days ago
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 35 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 36 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 44 days ago
- Why Brands Must Form an Identity to Retain Customers in the Voice Economy https://t.co/0mbgfrotVHJason J. Zotara about 46 days ago
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 63 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 66 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 73 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 84 days ago