Paid search advertising delivers instant traffic to your brand by placing you at top positions on search engines. Since Google accounts for two-thirds of all US searches, Google AdWords remains the most effective search advertising vehicle.
Attract more customers.
Bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more.
Reach the right people at the right time.
Get found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the product or service you are offing.
Advertise locally or globally.
Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
Our AdWords management services take the weight off your shoulders by allowing our team of industry professionals to manage your account. Our campaign strategies are entirely designed to meet the needs of our clients and their market condition. We manage each of our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and regularly monitor bid prices and budget to make sure we are maximizing return-on-ad-spend.
What Is Included?
Our management service includes the following benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Account Review & Goal Setting
- Keyword Discovery and Selection
- Account Structure & Restructure
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here https://t.co/2c6dA398JFJason J. Zotara about 1 hours ago
- Marketers Spend 11% More On Search, Fueled By Europe https://t.co/FxA7Brk15NJason J. Zotara about 17 hours ago
- Search Marketing Firm SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Fund Expansion https://t.co/f0yJXtJuVpJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 17 days ago
- RT @larrykim: 💼 9 Rules of Being an Adult at Work 🕚 Be on time 👔 Dress appropriately 🙏 Do what's asked 👨💼 Respect coworkers 🤫 Complain qui…Jason J. Zotara about 20 days ago
- Marketers struggle with Snap, putting strain on its top-line growth https://t.co/LsEekrmoAoJason J. Zotara about 27 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises https://t.co/Jt8y1I4VLfJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 31 days ago
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 35 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 36 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 44 days ago
- Why Brands Must Form an Identity to Retain Customers in the Voice Economy https://t.co/0mbgfrotVHJason J. Zotara about 46 days ago
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 63 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 66 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 73 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 84 days ago