Paid search advertising delivers instant traffic to your brand by placing you at top positions on search engines. Since Google accounts for two-thirds of all US searches, Google AdWords remains the most effective search advertising vehicle.
Attract more customers.
Bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more.
Reach the right people at the right time.
Get found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the product or service you are offing.
Advertise locally or globally.
Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
Our AdWords management services take the weight off your shoulders by allowing our team of industry professionals to manage your account. Our campaign strategies are entirely designed to meet the needs of our clients and their market condition. We manage each of our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and regularly monitor bid prices and budget to make sure we are maximizing return-on-ad-spend.
What Is Included?
Our management service includes the following benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Account Review & Goal Setting
- Keyword Discovery and Selection
- Account Structure & Restructure
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 3 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 5 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 5 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 6 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 11 days ago
- Why Brands Must Form an Identity to Retain Customers in the Voice Economy https://t.co/0mbgfrotVHJason J. Zotara about 13 days ago
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 32 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 40 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 51 days ago
- #Twitter Extended Its In-Stream Partnership Offerings With Sponsored Moments https://t.co/N8OQq6UzWlJason J. Zotara about 52 days ago
- Ad quality rises to the top of the agenda for media agency reviews https://t.co/aGnxtQLKtwJason J. Zotara about 54 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 54 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 57 days ago
- Twitter Is Working on a Snapchat-Style Video Sharing Tool https://t.co/KzAgpkOPkOJason J. Zotara about 58 days ago
- Festive social ad spending up 54% as brands lean more on paid placement reports 4C https://t.co/EUvBk6zpY8Jason J. Zotara about 60 days ago
- Your Annual Social Media Conferences Guide: 20+ Top Conferences to Attend in 2018 https://t.co/5Eb13jPcuEJason J. Zotara about 60 days ago
- With Facebook emphasizing community, marketers are trying out Facebook Groups https://t.co/BpXCfeu0MFJason J. Zotara about 61 days ago
- 5 Revealing Content Marketing Statistics From Skyword’s Original Research. https://t.co/J0VVgNjG6bJason J. Zotara about 61 days ago