Paid search advertising delivers instant traffic to your brand by placing you at top positions on search engines. Since Google accounts for two-thirds of all US searches, Google AdWords remains the most effective search advertising vehicle.
Attract more customers.
Bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more.
Reach the right people at the right time.
Get found by people on Google precisely when they’re searching for the product or service you are offing.
Advertise locally or globally.
Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
Our AdWords management services take the weight off your shoulders by allowing our team of industry professionals to manage your account. Our campaign strategies are entirely designed to meet the needs of our clients and their market condition. We manage each of our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and regularly monitor bid prices and budget to make sure we are maximizing return-on-ad-spend.
What Is Included?
Our management service includes the following benefits:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Account Review & Goal Setting
- Keyword Discovery and Selection
- Account Structure & Restructure
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 4 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 12 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 23 days ago
- #Twitter Extended Its In-Stream Partnership Offerings With Sponsored Moments https://t.co/N8OQq6UzWlJason J. Zotara about 24 days ago
- Ad quality rises to the top of the agenda for media agency reviews https://t.co/aGnxtQLKtwJason J. Zotara about 26 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 26 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Twitter Is Working on a Snapchat-Style Video Sharing Tool https://t.co/KzAgpkOPkOJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Festive social ad spending up 54% as brands lean more on paid placement reports 4C https://t.co/EUvBk6zpY8Jason J. Zotara about 32 days ago
- Your Annual Social Media Conferences Guide: 20+ Top Conferences to Attend in 2018 https://t.co/5Eb13jPcuEJason J. Zotara about 32 days ago
- With Facebook emphasizing community, marketers are trying out Facebook Groups https://t.co/BpXCfeu0MFJason J. Zotara about 33 days ago
- 5 Revealing Content Marketing Statistics From Skyword’s Original Research. https://t.co/J0VVgNjG6bJason J. Zotara about 33 days ago
- Google’s AutoML lets you train custom machine learning models without having to code. https://t.co/PhGnRZp0eoJason J. Zotara about 38 days ago
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Advertising Intern to join our growing team. Apply now! https://t.co/hWlbrHrx0CJason J. Zotara about 41 days ago
- The Inbound Investment: How to Plan Your Marketing Budget https://t.co/juGs2wO0UdJason J. Zotara about 122 days ago
- 23 Sure-Fire Conversion Rate Optimization Tactics for Striking Online Gold. https://t.co/AEyCOKmeVOJason J. Zotara about 193 days ago
- YouTube's Fastest-Growing Audience Is In the Living Room and Advertisers Want in. https://t.co/tz7XWdJwFXJason J. Zotara about 201 days ago
- Ad creep: Google extends Shopping ads into mobile Google Image search listings. https://t.co/tc7FJIpgeuJason J. Zotara about 205 days ago
- RT @buffer: 10 awesome places to find background music for your social media videos 🎧🎶 https://t.co/eLMqdalL99 via @larrykim #SocialSmarter…Jason J. Zotara about 207 days ago