We make email work for you by adhering to best practices such as list management and customer segmentation. Then we tune into our creative side and help you craft well-designed templates and written messaging that resonates with your prospects. Finally, there is the analytics aspect. Which version of copy or design had the highest open, click-through, and conversion rate? Create, send, test, measure, and repeat.
BROWSE ALL SERVICES
Ten26 Media has been an invaluable member of our team. With their expertise, we’re able to enhance our customers’ online experience and increase sales. It seems they have new suggestions for improvements, with supporting case studies, on a weekly basis. They are great at working within a team structure, executing quickly and presenting information in a language everyone understands. I’ve worked with a ton of agencies in my career – Ten26’s experience, recommendations, execution and results are among the best I’ve worked with. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Smart, web-savvy team willing to go the extra mile for their clients. Not counting the hours, but focused on delivering results. We do not consider them a vendor, but an actual extension of our team.
We found TEN26MEDIA when we needed help to provide quality Adwords services for our clients. They proved knowledgeable, diligent, and communicative. More important, they created successful campaigns that delivered for our clients. We are impressed with their creativity and depth of experience, and they are an asset to our agency.
Had a great experience working with Jason on our marketing campaign.
- Jason J. Zotara about 36 minutes ago
- Adobe is pushing into search analytics https://t.co/6YKXYZQl1UJason J. Zotara about 3 days ago
- Virtual Influencers Lead to Virtual Inauthenticity https://t.co/59Mmz5H4FVJason J. Zotara about 5 days ago
- Ad spend on digital channels set to overtake traditional mediums by 2021 https://t.co/sQo0dnQafcJason J. Zotara about 12 days ago
- Facebook Is Adding 2 New Metrics to Its Video Retention Graph for Pages https://t.co/v2gfQH2nmZJason J. Zotara about 17 days ago
- Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here https://t.co/2c6dA398JFJason J. Zotara about 24 days ago
- Marketers Spend 11% More On Search, Fueled By Europe https://t.co/FxA7Brk15NJason J. Zotara about 24 days ago
- Search Marketing Firm SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Fund Expansion https://t.co/f0yJXtJuVpJason J. Zotara about 26 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 40 days ago
- RT @larrykim: 💼 9 Rules of Being an Adult at Work 🕚 Be on time 👔 Dress appropriately 🙏 Do what's asked 👨💼 Respect coworkers 🤫 Complain qui…Jason J. Zotara about 43 days ago
- Marketers struggle with Snap, putting strain on its top-line growth https://t.co/LsEekrmoAoJason J. Zotara about 50 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 52 days ago
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises https://t.co/Jt8y1I4VLfJason J. Zotara about 53 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 54 days ago
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 59 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 60 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 62 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 62 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 63 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 68 days ago