Jason is an inbound marketing consultant with more than a decade of experience working directly with business leaders to grow their business.
His expertise is the ability to formulate and implement inbound marketing strategies across multiple platforms that drive overall brand traffic resulting in increased sales and revenue. Marketing capabilities include social media marketing, search engine optimization, and paid search advertising.
He has been fortunate enough to collaborate with hundreds of companies in a diverse range of industries including well-known brands such as AT&T, Bank of America, Sony, UPS, and Whirlpool.
- Grew social media presence by more than 200% generating product revenue and customer engagement for a national technology brand.
- Led inbound marketing strategy increasing website traffic by 40% resulting in higher-quality sales leads for a digital marketing agency.
- Directed launch of more than 300 websites improving digital presence and creating new sales opportunities for automotive clients.
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Paid Search Advertising (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Website Development
- Reputation Management
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Housing & Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Sports & Leisure
- Media & Broadcasting
2012 – PRESENT
Founder & Chief Strategist
Execute a strategic plan to advance the agency’s purpose and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee branding, marketing and advertising strategies for clients resulting in increased sales and strengthened customer engagement.
- Manage social media and reputation for a national pet brand while assisting with strategic thinking related to how to drive acquisition of new customers through SEO, paid search, and partnerships.
- Provide graphic and web design services to clients in the consumer goods, hospitality, travel, and home improvement industries, giving them an online presence that represents their brands.
- Launch search and social media marketing campaigns for healthcare company to a target group of consumers, educating them on services offered with the goal of converting into new customers.
2015 – 2016
Drive new revenue for the agency by developing proven marketing and advertising strategies for new prospects, building long-term strategic partnerships with like-minded companies and leading digital marketing efforts using integrated solutions such as SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
- Develop inbound marketing strategies to grow website search traffic while improving conversion rates.
- Establish relationships new agencies to create co-marketing initiatives and explore new business development opportunities.
- Capture new business by identifying prospects objectives and creating a customized strategy resulting in more revenue.
2010 – 2012
Digital Project Manager
Manage the development process of more than 300 websites and mobile projects for automotive dealers across North America. Guide client on site design and functionality with the goal of optimizing conversion rates.
- Direct the launch of more than 300 automotive websites built to improve user experience, generate more sales opportunities and lower operating costs.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle as well as build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Acquire company resources and coordinate the efforts of SEO, PPC, and social media teams to integrate overall digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the website launch.
2005 – 2010
Direct the marketing and communication strategy to raise awareness for a series of community outreach projects focused on neighborhood revitalization while aligning companies with their corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Implement processes to research and secure promotional opportunities to showcase a client’s involvement with the United We Paint cause.
- Work with client stakeholders and internal staff to develop custom campaigns to drive new business development and strategic partnerships.
- Client portfolio: 453 clients – AT&T, Home Depot, Nokia, Toyota, Sony, UPS, Whirlpool, United Healthcare, Albertson’s, and Prudential.
Jason handled the initial outreach for new clients for our agency. In our vertical, we’re often used to working with a model where our sales rep/marketing manager doesn’t fully understand the technical ins and outs with our business. Jason was the exception. He was well versed across teams and was a pleasure to work with. Jason’s industry knowledge created a mutual trust with the rest of his team and resulted in projects being properly sold and scoped — this equates to more clients that are the right fit from the start. Jason hit numbers, but cared about the team, the clients and the quality and value of the work. It’s an awesome balance.
Jason has a commanding knowledge of digital marketing. From laying down the initial strategy to successfully launching campaigns he knows how to get things done and get results. I really enjoy working with Jason.
While working together Jason was always helpful in working with clients, meeting deadlines, and exceeding expectations. A true professional, Jason is the picture of customer service always going above and beyond to help a co-worker or client. Given a 3 hour time difference Jason would come in early to help my clients on east coast time even though he was in CA. If I were building a team and needed someone to manage projects and workflow Jason would be on it!
Give Us A Call
191 University Blvd
Denver, CO 80206
8am – 6pm MST
Send Us An Email