Ten26 Media provides customized white label PPC management services to our agency partners all across the country. Our partners include website development, branding, SEO and social media agencies who are looking for ways to grow their business.
√ Increase New Revenue
Increase your revenue by utilizing our paid search and social media advertising solutions to generate new business revenue without the high overhead.
√ Strengthen Client Relationships
Strengthen your existing client relations by offering new services which will not only generate new revenue but also ingrain you more into your client’s business.
√ Extend Existing Resources
Extend your current resources by using our team of certified professionals to fulfill a short-term project or long-term engagement.
√ Improve PPC Process
Improve your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) process by having our knowledge and experience to maximize the results for your clients.
Ten26 Media has a combined 20+ years of agency experience, so we understand the challenges your team faces on a daily basis. Our white label PPC management services are built to support your agency efforts so you can continue to deliver results to your clients.
√ Handcrafted Strategies
Our engagements include a customized strategy that is derived from extensive client, industry and customer research and focused on your client’s objectives.
√ Results-Driven Campaigns
We only develop search and social media campaigns that we believe will drive results tied to your client’s KPIs such as conversions, clicks or impressions.
√ Managed Services
We believe in true managed services, so we dedicate the necessary resources to monitor, test and improve campaigns.
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 4 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 12 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 23 days ago
- #Twitter Extended Its In-Stream Partnership Offerings With Sponsored Moments https://t.co/N8OQq6UzWlJason J. Zotara about 24 days ago
- Ad quality rises to the top of the agenda for media agency reviews https://t.co/aGnxtQLKtwJason J. Zotara about 26 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 26 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Twitter Is Working on a Snapchat-Style Video Sharing Tool https://t.co/KzAgpkOPkOJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Festive social ad spending up 54% as brands lean more on paid placement reports 4C https://t.co/EUvBk6zpY8Jason J. Zotara about 32 days ago
- Your Annual Social Media Conferences Guide: 20+ Top Conferences to Attend in 2018 https://t.co/5Eb13jPcuEJason J. Zotara about 32 days ago
- With Facebook emphasizing community, marketers are trying out Facebook Groups https://t.co/BpXCfeu0MFJason J. Zotara about 33 days ago
- 5 Revealing Content Marketing Statistics From Skyword’s Original Research. https://t.co/J0VVgNjG6bJason J. Zotara about 33 days ago
- Google’s AutoML lets you train custom machine learning models without having to code. https://t.co/PhGnRZp0eoJason J. Zotara about 38 days ago
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Advertising Intern to join our growing team. Apply now! https://t.co/hWlbrHrx0CJason J. Zotara about 41 days ago
- The Inbound Investment: How to Plan Your Marketing Budget https://t.co/juGs2wO0UdJason J. Zotara about 122 days ago
- 23 Sure-Fire Conversion Rate Optimization Tactics for Striking Online Gold. https://t.co/AEyCOKmeVOJason J. Zotara about 193 days ago
- YouTube's Fastest-Growing Audience Is In the Living Room and Advertisers Want in. https://t.co/tz7XWdJwFXJason J. Zotara about 201 days ago
- Ad creep: Google extends Shopping ads into mobile Google Image search listings. https://t.co/tc7FJIpgeuJason J. Zotara about 205 days ago
- RT @buffer: 10 awesome places to find background music for your social media videos 🎧🎶 https://t.co/eLMqdalL99 via @larrykim #SocialSmarter…Jason J. Zotara about 207 days ago