Increase revenue and strengthen existing client relationships with our private-label PPC management services for agencies.
Ten26 Media provides customized white label PPC management services to our agency partners all across the country. Our partners include website development, branding, SEO and social media agencies who are looking for ways to grow their business.
√ Increase New Revenue
Increase your revenue by utilizing our paid search and social media advertising solutions to generate new business revenue without the high overhead.
√ Strengthen Client Relationships
Strengthen your existing client relations by offering new services which will not only generate new revenue but also ingrain you more into your client’s business.
√ Extend Existing Resources
Extend your current resources by using our team of certified professionals to fulfill a short-term project or long-term engagement.
√ Improve PPC Process
Improve your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) process by having our knowledge and experience to maximize the results for your clients.
Ten26 Media has a combined 20+ years of agency experience, so we understand the challenges your team faces on a daily basis. Our white label PPC management services are built to support your agency efforts so you can continue to deliver results to your clients.
√ Handcrafted Strategies
Our engagements include a customized strategy that is derived from extensive client, industry and customer research and focused on your client’s objectives.
√ Results-Driven Campaigns
We only develop search and social media campaigns that we believe will drive results tied to your client’s KPIs such as conversions, clicks or impressions.
√ Managed Services
We believe in true managed services, so we dedicate the necessary resources to monitor, test and improve campaigns.
- Look Ma, no keywords! Phrase-free AdWords campaigns are here https://t.co/2c6dA398JFJason J. Zotara about 1 hours ago
- Marketers Spend 11% More On Search, Fueled By Europe https://t.co/FxA7Brk15NJason J. Zotara about 17 hours ago
- Search Marketing Firm SEMrush Raises $40 Million to Fund Expansion https://t.co/f0yJXtJuVpJason J. Zotara about 2 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 17 days ago
- RT @larrykim: 💼 9 Rules of Being an Adult at Work 🕚 Be on time 👔 Dress appropriately 🙏 Do what's asked 👨💼 Respect coworkers 🤫 Complain qui…Jason J. Zotara about 20 days ago
- Marketers struggle with Snap, putting strain on its top-line growth https://t.co/LsEekrmoAoJason J. Zotara about 27 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 29 days ago
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises https://t.co/Jt8y1I4VLfJason J. Zotara about 30 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 31 days ago
- #Snapchat Is Doling Out Free Stats to Brands on How Many Users Visit Their Locations https://t.co/RrXIEXbUCMJason J. Zotara about 35 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 36 days ago
- #Google launches cost-per-sale #Shopping Actions, unified shopping program across #Search, Assistant & Express https://t.co/ThNpqgWrIfJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- AMA with #Google highlights: The core #search algorithm update, mobile-first index status & more https://t.co/ztJLdBUHMHJason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 39 days ago
- Notes are coming to #AdWords, plus Recommendations & an Account Performance Score https://t.co/YaPPfXlTzIJason J. Zotara about 44 days ago
- Why Brands Must Form an Identity to Retain Customers in the Voice Economy https://t.co/0mbgfrotVHJason J. Zotara about 46 days ago
- AdWords Keyword Planner update appears to be rolling out in the new interface. https://t.co/iW9aBVXXXsJason J. Zotara about 63 days ago
- Netflix Shows Are Entertaining But Its Digital Marketing Is Masterful https://t.co/fpC6ixzU2fJason J. Zotara about 66 days ago
- Amazon Is Building Out Its Physical Presence, While Walmart Focuses on Digital https://t.co/NDqFM5o6Q6Jason J. Zotara about 73 days ago
- Jason J. Zotara about 84 days ago